COVID-19 CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
PROCEDURE FOR COVID-19 CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- N95 Mask
- Eye Protection
- EPA Registered Disinfectant
- Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer
- Microfiber Mops w/ Handle
- Flexible High Duster
Our team is fully trained and certified in CDC cleaning guidelines, wearing PPE
(Personal Protective Equipment) and performing Electrostatic Disinfection in Office
Buildings, Institutions, and Medical Environments.
1. Gather all equipment (see above) to perform the cleaning and disinfection before
entering the building.
2. Put on proper PPE & use Hand Hygiene procedures for Strict Airborne
3. Upon entry to the building, ensure all equipment is brought into the building.
Clean and disinfection procedures as follows:
High Touch Surfaces (Workstations/ desks, Conference rooms, Common Space area, Countertops, Doorknobs, light switches, and push plates)
1. Wipe all high touch surfaces with microfiber cleaning cloth to collect all dust.
2. Disinfect all high touch surfaces with disinfectant.1. Wipe all high-touch surfaces with a microfiber cleaning cloth to collect all dust.
1. Disinfect all toilets, urinals, faucet handles, light switches and door handles.
2. Wash the floor
1. Disinfect all tables, chairs, countertops, light switches.
2. Wash floors.
Empty all trash, receptacles and disinfect.
All cloths, rags, mop heads, and mop bucket solutions are continuously changed throughout this process.
Once completed, the team uses the proper removal of PPE & Hand Hygiene procedures for Strict Airborne precautions. Leave the surgical mask on.
Place new gloves on hands, with new waste bags and properly dispose of microfiber mop and PPE.
Gooseneck tie bag and remove. Disinfect mop stick and flexible high duster. Lastly, perform Hand Hygiene procedures for Strict Airborne Precautions.
Marlborough, Newton, Framingham, Waltham, Wellesley, Watertown, Dedham, Boston, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Needham, Hudson, Lincoln, Upton, Wellesley Hills, Acton, Dover, Medway, Norwood, Westborough, and surrounding areas...